The time of the contestThe “Demo Forex” contest is held monthly and involves only demo accounts. Competitions are held according to the schedule.
Terms of participation in the contestVerification of your Members Area.
A nickname at the Company’s official Message Board, which is linked to your Members Area.
In your Members Area you have to open only one contest account, which will take part in all competitions.
Initial deposit — $5,000 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
Stop Out level — 20%.
Hedge margin — 25%.
Leverage — 1:100.
Account type — MT4 Demo.
Trading terminal — MetaTrader4.
The maximum number of orders is 10.
The maximum transaction volume is 0.1 lot.
There are no any limitations for trading instruments.
At the end of the competition all open orders will be automatically closed by force.
In case it is technically impossible to close all orders at the same time, they will be closed in turn, and the difference in closing time will not be considered as reason for complaint or recalculation of the participants' final balance.
Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.
Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and participate in the same competition.
The same IP-address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.
Conditions to determine the contest winnerThe winner is the participant with the largest deposit on the contest account by the end of the competition. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. For the total ranking calculation, we do not take into account those contest accounts with the final deposits less than the initial ones.
In case the participant claiming for the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking. One has the right to file a complaint concerning the contest results during one business day after the results are announced. Complaints are to be sent to [email protected].
TimeOut — 6 competitions.
Prizes of the contest1 place — 1000 USD
2 place — 800 USD
3 place — 700 USD
4 place — 650 USD
5 place — 600 USD
6 place — 550 USD
7 place — 500 USD
8 place — 450 USD
9 place — 400 USD
10 place — 350 USD
11 place — 340 USD
12 place — 330 USD
13 place — 320 USD
14 place — 310 USD
15 place — 300 USD
16 place — 280 USD
17 place — 270 USD
18 place — 260 USD
19 place — 240 USD
20 place — 200 USD
21 place — 190 USD
22 place — 180 USD
23 place — 170 USD
24 place — 160 USD
25 place — 100 USD
26 place — 90 USD
27 place — 80 USD
28 place — 70 USD
29 place — 60 USD
30 place — 50 USD
In case the results of several participants are equal, the prize fund is to be shared between them according to their final ranking.
The prize is to be paid only after a winner after passes the verification procedure of their Members Area at the RoboForex Company.
The following types of RoboForex MT4, MT5, and CopyFX trading accounts are available to you for receiving your prize money: Pro-Cent, Pro-Standard.
To receive the prize, you need to send ContestFX at the RoboForex message board a private message, specifying your account number.
If the prize account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
Once a StopOut takes place, Prize Money is written off the account.
Additional termsThe RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
- use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
- interview the winners of the competition;
- check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
- check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
- cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis of technical statement issued by the Company’s Brokerage Department);
- disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason of disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
- change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s website of message board;
- to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.