The time of the contest“Week with CFD” contest for demo accounts is held weekly. The competitions are held from 12:00:00 a.m. Monday to 11:59:59 p.m. Friday (server time).
Terms of participation in the contestVerification of your Members Area.
A nickname at the Company’s official Message Board, which is linked to your Members Area.
In your Members Area you have to open only one contest account, which will take part in all competitions.
Initial deposit — $3,000 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
Stop Out level — 40%.
Leverage — 1:300.
Account type — MT4 Demo ECN-Pro.
Trading platform — MetaTrader4.
The contest ticker group — CFD.
The number and size of positions opened at the same time are not limited.
At the end of the competition all open orders will be automatically closed by force.
In case it is technically impossible to close all orders at the same time, they will be closed in turn, and the difference in closing time will not be considered as reason for complaint or recalculation of the participants' final balance.
Expert Advisors (scripts) are prohibited.
Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and participate in the same competition.
The same IP-address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.
Conditions to determine the contest winnerThe winner is the participant with the largest deposit on the contest account by the end of the competition. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. For the total ranking calculation, we do not take into account those contest accounts with the final deposits less than the initial ones. In case the participant claiming for the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking. One has the right to file a complaint concerning the contest results during one business day after the results are announced. Complaints are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TimeOut — 12 competitions.
Prizes of the contestPrize pool — $1,500.
Prize pool is distributed between 10 best traders of the competition according to their final ranking.
The prize is to be paid only after a winner after passes the verification procedure of their Members Area at the RoboForex Company.
The following types of RoboForex MT4, MT5, and CopyFX trading accounts are available to you for receiving your prize money: Fix-Cent, Pro-Cent, Fix-Standard, Pro-Standard.
To receive the prize, you need to send ContestFX at the RoboForex message board a private message, specifying your account number.
If the prize account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
Once a StopOut takes place, Prize Money is written off the account.
Additional termsThe RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
- use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
- interview the winners of the competition;
- check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
- check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
- cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis of technical statement issued by the Company’s Brokerage Department);
- disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason of disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
- change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s website of message board;
- to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.