We’re informing you that during Christmas and New Year holidays in European countries and the USA, the trading schedule will be changed.
Trading schedule on all instruments from December 24th to 28th 2015 (Christmas):
- December 24th, 2015 - trading stops at 6:00 PM server time.
- December 25th, 2015 - no trading.
- December 28th, 2015 - trading starts as usual.
Trading schedule on all instruments from December 31st 2015 to January 4th 2016 (New Year):
- December 31st, 2015 - trading stops at 8:00 PM server time.
- January 1st, 2016 - no trading.
- January 4th, 2016 - trading starts as usual.
Trading schedule on the USDRUB currency from December 30th 2015 to January 11th 2016:
- December 30th, 2015 - trading stops at 6:00 PM server time.
- From December 31st, 2015 to January 8th 2016 - no trading.
- January 11th, 2016 - trading starts as usual.
Please note, that because of significant reduction of liquidity on the market during the holidays, spreads for some trading instruments may be essentially expanded.
Starting January 11th 2016, all instruments will be available for trading as usual. Please, take into account these changes in schedule when planning your trading activity.