The time of the contestThe "Demo Option" contest is held on RoboOption demo accounts weekly.
Terms of participation in the contestVerification of your Members Area.
In your Members Area you have to open only one contest account, which will take part in all competitions.
Initial deposit — $500 (initial balance is deposited one minute before the competition starts).
Trading terminal RoboOption.
There are no any limitations for trading instruments.
At the moment the contest finishes, all active options are automatically sold.
If there is no technical capability to sell all options at once, they will be sold in turn. In this case, the difference in time of recording of the results can't serve as a basis for a claim to reconsider the participants' final results.
Close family members and affiliated persons are not allowed to register and participate in the same competition.
The same IP-address (PC) can't be used by several participants.
Participants, who break the contest rules, will be disqualified and will not have the right to claim any prize.
Conditions to determine the contest winnerThe winner is the participant with the largest deposit on the contest account by the end of the competition. The remaining prizes are defined in the same way. For the total ranking calculation, we do not take into account those contest accounts with the final deposits less than the initial ones.
In case the participant claiming for the prize is disqualified, the award goes to the participant next in the ranking. One has the right to file a complaint concerning the contest results during one business day after the results are announced. Complaints are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TimeOut — 12 competitions.
Prizes of the contest
In case the results of several participants are equal, the prize fund is to be shared between them according to their final ranking.
Prize Money is a bonus, which may be withdrawn only after all the requirements described below are fulfilled.
Prize Money can only be transferred to RoboOption accounts.
To withdraw your bonus, you need to make trading volume, which is 50 times more than the sum of the received bonus.
Non-profitable transactions are not taken into account when calculating your trading volume.
The client can withdraw the profit from his trading account only after making the required trading volume or after depositing his trading account with real money.
If the bonus account is deposited with a client’s own funds, then in case of a negative balance on the account, our policy is that a client loses his own funds first.
Additional termsThe RoboForex Company reserves the right to:
- use any information related to the prize accounts in advertising, publish it on the Company’s website and message board (in the media as well);
- interview the winners of the competition;
- check the adequacy of the participants’ registration information;
- check the server logs and statements of contest accounts;
- cancel the results (or recalculate the results of transactions) of the participant, who used non-market quotes in the competition (on the basis of technical statement issued by the Company’s Dealing Department);
- disqualify any participant with no advance notice or without giving any particular reason of disqualification, if the violation of the contest rules on the part of the participant is too obvious;
- change the contest rules with an advance notice published on the Company’s website of message board;
- to write off from the account the prize money given earlier and cancel all transactions made using these funds, without disclosing the reason.